Video:Play Video ►
- New Shark-Fin Antenna standard on all models
- New Automatic Climate Control standard on all models
- Upgraded interior seat fabric
- 18” aluminum-alloy wheels with P225/55R18 all-season tires
- Tilt & Telescope steering wheel
- FUSE Hands-free Link System® with USB Port
- One-touch Start/Stop engine switch (SE, SEL, GT)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Anti-theft security alarm system and engine immobilizer
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution w/brake assistance
- Active Stability Control and Traction Control Logic
- Seven airbag safety system including a driver's knee airbag
- All-Wheel Control (AWC) with drive mode selector
- Sportronic® Paddle Shifters (SEL, GT)
- High-Contrast Meters and Color LCD Display
- Rearview Camera (SE, SEL, GT)
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio w/3-month pre-paid subscription (SE, SEL, GT)
- Super-wide High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights (GT)
- Auto on/off headlights (SEL, GT)
- Automatic climate control with micron air filtration (SE, SEL, GT)
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers (SEL, GT)
- FAST-Key electronic entry and push buttons start system (SE, SEL, GT)
- Heated front seats (SE, SEL, GT)
- Leather seating surfaces (SEL, GT)
- 710W Rockford Fosgate® Premium Sound System w/9 speakers w/Punch Control®, DTS® Neural Surround, PremiDIAWIDE surround & Dolby® Volume (GT)
- Panoramic glass roof w/adjustable LED mood lighting (GT)
- Fog lights (SE, SEL, GT)
- ECO Status Indicator light (CVT only)
- Large Cargo capacity
Advantages over Key Competitors:
TRIMS & SPECS:http://www.mitsubishicars.com/outlander-sport/trims
Awards & Accolades:
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) as a “Top Safety Pick” the previous four model years, the Outlander Sport is also one of the safest compact crossover/SUV models.
"The tested 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport GT 2.4 is found with two new trim levels: a 2.4 ES and 2.4 GT that are powered by a beefier engine and are capable, cute, compact SUVs that have the goods but hit the mainstream on the value equation to maintain market share."
"Full of all the electronic goodies one expects into today’s mobilized world, it has 20 more horses over the previous 2.0 engine to beef up its MIVEC 2.4-liter, 4-cylinder engine output to 168 horsepower and almost as much torque."
"Around town, the Mitsubishi performs well, with its short body, high seating position, and greenhouse, making views and parking in tight city spots a snap."
"On the inside, the fit and finish is beyond expectations, and underscores Mitsubishi’s care to upgrade the interior. The tall-backed front buckets are well-bolstered and supportive."
"Credit goes to Mitsubishi’s not giving all of its controls over to the touch screen experience of today’s tablet. They kept large knobs for climate control, radio volume, and tuning as well as simple switches to access the most common comforts."
"In routine driving, the ride on 18-inch tires was compliant. The SUV sits upon MacPherson front struts and a rear multi-link system that both employ stabilizer bars. A ground clearance of 8.5 inches ensures you’ll clear most obstacles."
by Gerry Miles (Boston.com 3/13/2016)
"Based on its warranty, pricing, and dark horse nature, it could be the one for you."
- New Vehicle Basic Limited Warranty 5 yrs/60,000 miles
- Powertrain Limited Warranty 10 yrs/100,000 miles*
- Restraint System 5-yrs/60,000 miles
- Anti-Corrosion/Perforation 7-yrs/100,000 miles
- Adjustments 12-mos/12,000 miles
- Emergency Roadside Assistance 5-yrs/Unlimited miles
- *The 10-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty applies only to the original owner of new, retailed models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi dealer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions"